ZLX is looking to expand its workforce by welcoming new consultants on to the team. ZLX consultants are based all over the UK and the team is growing month upon month.
As a ZLX consultant, you will be working with clients across a wide range of industries, including: oil and gas, electronics, nanotechnologies, food manufacturing, pharmaceutical, care homes, life science/medical devices, polymer/plastics, IT/software, construction, plus many more. The primary focus of the role will be to provide tax and technical advice to clients and collate information and data in order to create expert reports that will generate high end qualification to HMRC for innovation related tax credits.
You will be a forward-thinking individual and a self-starter with excellent communication skills as you will be required to interact with clients on a regular basis and reach out to new potential clients. Additionally, organisational skills are key as you may be working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Please read through the information below carefully. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Working primarily in the preparation and review of science/engineering related R&D tax claims covering various industries ranging from (but not limited to) Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Food, Construction, Chemicals, Heavy Industry and Automotive.
– Generating new cost-saving opportunities for business in relation to their R&D projects.
– Drafting clear technical and financial documents related to R&D activities.
– Working with a variety of high-profile clients and liaising with Managing Directors, Financial Directors, CEOs, CTOs.
– Assisting in any Interaction with HMRC, the tax authority, to defend the claim if necessary.
– Staying abreast of developments in industry and identifying new business opportunities.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
– Experience in technical sales and have an existing database of business clients.
– Minimum 2 years’ industrial or academic experience as an Engineer, Scientist or Researcher.
– Minimum HNC in Science, Engineering or technical related discipline
– Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline (Master’s degree beneficial).
– Curiosity, awareness and an interest in science, technology and innovation.
– Excellent communication (both spoken and written) and ability to convey complex ideas as simple concepts.
– A proven track record of working to tight deadlines.
– Independent thinker and enthusiastic team player.